HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Yes, typically I do not make New Year’s Resolutions. Yet, after being asked by four different people what my resolutions were, I thought I would give it a whirl. Check it…
2011 New Year’s Resolutions
1. Cut more coupons, than ACTUALLY remember to use them.
2. Swear less- even when an event calls for a jabbing or vibrant expletive.
3. Find more time to read, even if it means locking myself in the bathroom.
4. Watch only ‘good’ TV, even when there is nothing on but reality shows. (Starting tomorrow)
5. Be reunited with my “skinny” jeans and throw away my ‘junk in the trunk’ jeans.
So here’s hoping 2011 is my year!